Most puppies are ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks of age but are unable to go outside and socialise until they have had all their vaccinations. 121 Dog Training Hong Kong can come and visit to help with the settling in of the new pup into your home. A puppy home visit can help with:
- Problems with your puppy’s routine and addressing any concerns or issues.
- Common puppy problems – chewing, play-biting, jumping, house-training and crate training and how to overcome them.
- Answer any questions that you may have about your puppy’s training, socialisation.
- Demonstrate and practice training exercises that will benefit you and your puppy.
- Develop an action plan for your puppy.
You may also be interested in:
- dog training classes, dog training consultations and dog training home visits by appointment in Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung and Clearwater Bay.
- dog obedience / dog behavioural training by appointment in Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung and Clearwater Bay.
- puppy obedience group classes offered in Sai Kung and Clearwater Bay area only.
If you are looking for a Hong Kong Dog Trainer you may wish to consider the following respected Hong Kong dog trainers:
Isabelle Adams-Papé IMDT
121 Dog Training – Hong Kong (no longer operational)
Ringwood Dogs, Ashley Heath on the Hampshire and Dorset border, UK
Dog Training, Dog Walking, Dog Day Care, Home Dog Boarding